Full-Day Intensive Workshop
During the morning session, faculty will guide you through expert prosections that exquisitely demonstrate structural changes associated with aging as well as clinically relevant anatomy to help you improve injection technique and minimize complications.
The afternoon session will consist of one of the following hands-on workshops:
At the conclusion of the program, participants will be better able to:
- Interpret principles of facial anatomy and physiology, including gender- and ethnic-relevant differences and the effects of aging, in order to assess the need for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation
- Perform comprehensive and individualized patient assessment and manage expectations – in the context of relevant cultural and gender aesthetic considerations − in order to improve patient satisfaction
- Interpret areas of muscle activity and facial volume deficits as they contribute to aesthetic appearance, in order to properly target injection sites
- Demonstrate injection techniques for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation, in order to assure the most beneficial product placement
- Improve injection skills, in order to optimize patient outcomes
- Incorporate strategies for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation in younger patients, in order to optimize the quality of outcomes over time
- Recognize the normal and atypical anatomical positions of critical vascular and neurologic structures within the face, in order to assure patient safety and avoid/minimize treatment complications
Hands-On Injection Training Workshop Requirements:
Attendees will have the option to participate or observe during the hands-on training. If you are planning to participate, you must provide the following on-site:
- One model (Please ask your model to arrive at 1:00PM)
- A valid medical license (for the state in which the program takes place)
- A copy of your credentials documenting your current academic status as a resident or fellow.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do not provide us with these Mandatory Documents, you will not be able to participate in the workshop.