2-DAY PALETTE IMMERSION – INTERMEDIATE
|Program Agenda Saturday|
|7:30 am – 8:30 am||Registration and Breakfast|
|8:30 am – 8:45 am||Welcome and Program Overview|
|8:45 am – 9:10 am||Aging, Harmony, and Beauty: Why We Do What We Do|
|9:10 am – 11:45 am||
Cadaver Lab #1
|11:45 am – 12:15 pm||Anatomy, Technology, and Artistry:
The Where and Why of Product Selection
|12:15 pm – 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|1:00 pm – 2:00 pm||Elective #1|
|2:00 pm – 5:00 pm||
Parallel Session #1 – Hands-On Workshops
|Program Agenda Sunday|
|7:30 am – 8:30 am||Breakfast|
|8:30 am – 11:00 am||Cadaver Lab #2
In-Depth Anatomical Study and Interactive Discussion of the Lower Face and Neck With Integrated Live Injection Demonstrations
|11:00 am – 12:00 pm||How to Recognize and Manage Complications and Recommendations for Safer Injection Techniques|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|1:00 pm – 2:00 pm||Elective #2|
|2.00 pm – 5:00 pm||Parallel Session #2 – Hands-on Workshops
Includes One-on-One Instruction With the Experts
Practical, consistent, high-quality photography for the aesthetic clinician:
A hands-on skills session with your mobile device
Skin Care: What it means for Your Patient and Your Practice
Beyond Neuromodulators and Dermal Fillers: “Currently Playing and Coming Attractions”
Sharpening your Patient Assessment Skills:
Essential for Optimal Outcomes and Key to a Successful Practice
Please note: Participants must have passed the online prerequisite CME Activity “Anatomical Context of Facial Aesthetics” in order to participate in this workshop.
At the conclusion of the program, participants will be better able to:
- Interpret principles of facial anatomy and physiology, in order to assess anatomic changes related to the aging process.
- Perform comprehensive patient assessment and manage expectations, in order to improve patient satisfaction.
- Identify facial mapping areas specific to muscle control and facial volume depletion, in order to properly target injection sites.
- Evaluate the evidence and data involving injectable agents for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation, in order to facilitate appropriate selection of these products.
- Demonstrate injection techniques for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation, in order to maximize product placement.
- Improve injection skills, in order to optimize patient outcomes.
- Recognize the anatomical relationship of critical vascular and neurologic structures within the face, in order to assure patient safety and avoid treatment complications.
Hands-On Injection Training Workshop Requirements:
Attendees will have the option to participate or observe during the hands-on training. If you are planning to participate, you must provide the following on-site:
- One model per hands-on workshop (Please ask your model to arrive at 2:00 PM)
- A valid medical license (for the state in which the program takes place)
- A copy of your credentials documenting your current academic status as a resident or fellow.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do not provide us with these Mandatory Documents, you will not be able to participate in the workshop.