2-DAY PALETTE IMMERSION – NEW INJECTORS
|Program Agenda Saturday|
|7:30 am – 8:30 am||Registration and Breakfast|
|8:30 am – 8:45 am||Welcome and Program Overview|
|8:45 am – 9:10 am||Aging, Harmony, and Beauty: Why We Do What We Do|
|9:10 am – 11:45 am||
Cadaver Lab #1
|11:45 am – 12:15 pm||Anatomy, Technology, and Artistry:
The Where and Why of Product Selection
|12:15 pm – 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|1:00 pm – 2:00 pm||Elective #1|
|2:00 pm – 5:00 pm||
Parallel Session #1 – Hands-On Workshops
|Program Agenda Sunday|
|7:30 am – 8:30 am||Breakfast|
|8:30 am – 11:00 am||Cadaver Lab #2
In-Depth Anatomical Study and Interactive Discussion of the Lower Face and Neck With Integrated Live Injection Demonstrations
|11:00 am – 12:00 pm||How to Recognize and Manage Complications and Recommendations for Safer Injection Techniques|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|1:00 pm – 2:00 pm||Elective #2|
|2.00 pm – 5:00 pm||Parallel Session #2 – Hands-on Workshops
Includes One-on-One Instruction With the Experts
Practical, consistent, high-quality photography for the aesthetic clinician:
A hands-on skills session with your mobile device
Skin Care: What it means for Your Patient and Your Practice
Beyond Neuromodulators and Dermal Fillers: “Currently Playing and Coming Attractions”
Sharpening your Patient Assessment Skills:
Essential for Optimal Outcomes and Key to a Successful Practice
At the conclusion of the program, participants will be better able to:
- Interpret principles of facial anatomy and physiology, in order to assess anatomic changes related to the aging process.
- Perform comprehensive patient assessment and manage expectations, in order to improve patient satisfaction.
- Identify facial mapping areas specific to muscle control and facial volume depletion, in order to properly target injection sites.
- Evaluate the evidence and data involving injectable agents for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation, in order to facilitate appropriate selection of these products.
- Demonstrate injection techniques for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation, in order to maximize product placement.
- Improve injection skills, in order to optimize patient outcomes.
- Recognize the anatomical relationship of critical vascular and neurologic structures within the face, in order to assure patient safety and avoid treatment complications.
Hands-On Injection Training Workshop Requirements:
Attendees will have the option to participate or observe during the hands-on training. If you are planning to participate, you must provide the following on-site:
- One model per hands-on workshop (Please ask your model to arrive at 2:00 PM)
- A valid medical license (for the state in which the program takes place)
- A copy of your credentials documenting your current academic status as a resident or fellow.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do not provide us with these Mandatory Documents, you will not be able to participate in the workshop.