Virtual PALETTE Workshops
At the conclusion of the program, participants will be better able to:
- Interpret principles of facial anatomy and physiology, including gender- and ethnic-relevant differences and the effects of aging, in order to assess the need for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation
- Perform comprehensive and individualized patient assessment and manage expectations – in the context of relevant cultural and gender aesthetic considerations − in order to improve patient satisfaction
- Interpret areas of muscle activity and facial volume deficits as they contribute to aesthetic appearance, in order to properly target injection sites
- Demonstrate injection techniques for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation, in order to assure the most beneficial product placement
- Improve injection skills, in order to optimize patient outcomes
- Incorporate strategies for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation in younger patients, in order to optimize the quality of outcomes over time
- Recognize the normal and atypical anatomical positions of critical vascular and neurologic structures within the face, in order to assure patient safety and avoid/minimize treatment complications
Virtual Workshop Requirements:
- A valid medical license
- How to Participate – This virtual program uses Zoom, if you don’t already have it, download Zoom and create your free account prior to the event. Please note this is an audio and video based program, therefore you will need access to sound and a camera on your device,
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do not provide us with a valid medical license, you will not be able to participate in this virtual workshop.
- DISCLAIMER: No person may record any portion of the PALETTE Virtual Program, whether by video, still, or digital photography; audio; or any other recording or reproduction mechanism. This includes recording of presentations. Participants who ignore this policy will be not be permitted to participate in future PALETTE programs.